Thursday 19 June 2008

Entry ?

UNI RESIDENTS Art visited me again, even though I don't like it, and this time I was much nicer. When he started last semester I was lonely and so I craved it, but then he started getting creepy. He started staring at things in my room and staring at me in a 32 year old virgin way. (This is why Mormons should not exist).

TRAVEL It was a nice distraction though, because he came to invite me with him and Stephen to the cafe, where we sat and talked for a little bit. After talking to Art I realized how silly I've been and if I had networked stronger, than I could've been five years down the road and visiting friends in each country of the world. And yes I know someone from almost every continent, but I'm still not good enough friends to call them up and visit. It actually made me sad and want to redo the last four semesters.

I find that I don't care if people see me with them anymore. Yes, they're odd looking and older, but meh. And best part was, when I got back to my room, Gaz had emailed me. So naturally I was excited.

Then Arthur asked if I wanted to stay and study with him, which I'm still believing is his way of just being around a girl. And I still said yes, and it upset me that once again he just used it as an excuse to talk and stare at me and other girls. Yes, he can't focus and has a learning disability, but really? He's not mentally retarded. Come on! This is why I'm happy I'm not a virgin, or else I'd be like him-- staring at the opposite sex and making disgusting remarks.

In fact, I got so upset that I told him straight out, "I'm going back to the bungies to watch Big Brother." I think he got the hint.

I need to stand up for myself more. Say it like it is.