Thursday 26 June 2008

Entry ?

BEST FRIEND Why is it starting up again? A couple of months ago he could go a couple of weeks without emailing me and it wouldn't get to me. Now I'm noticing again. I spoke to him on Sunday and maybe I'm worried because I think I messed up that call for him. It's just that when we talked, he said he'd be at his mom's for another day (Monday) and then be back at his Dad's. Which means that starting Tuesday he should've already emailed me the photo he himself said he'd do or ask for my address to send me that chocolate bar that he himself came up with doing. So I don't get it. Really, I don't.

UNI RESIDENTS Mike makes it worth it, he really does. All I asked was, "Do you hate people?" when he flipped off a co-worker in a frustrated and half-joking way. Then ike always, Mike got to talking about if I went to see Aslihan (he remembers??) and then about trading. It was fun as always, but this time it was busy and he had to get to work: "Okay, I have to get back to work." I wish it could've lasted longer, but there's always other times.