Sunday 15 June 2008

Entry ?

YING I was nice and she was nice, and so dinner wasn't bad at all. As usual I was doing the most talking, but this time it wasn't because I was bragging or being the centre of attention. I was just long winded with my answers, that's all. Plus I'm tired of her sabotaging my happiness. She repeatedly tries to discourage me and Gareth (just me and Gaz's FRIENDSHIP!) and tries to one-up me with Mike. Jealous, much? But I let her have it. I don't mess around any more.

GREAT PLEASURE knowing Gaz will email soon and then my Sunday convos with Mike. I ran into him as I was getting a second fork, and he was standing there watching the plasma TV. I smiled at him and he smiled at me. He had his sleeves rolled up so I teased him about his "muscles" and he laughed and joked back. And that's when he got talking. I gave him a, "What are you doing look?" and he said in response, "I'm watching gladiators. What did you watch as a kid?" It's just little flirting instances like this one that I adore.