Wednesday 25 June 2008

Entry ?

UNI RESIDENTS Bond has a nice area called the Cerum Theater where there are cream couches and rouge couches where you can use the wireless internet. And so every so often I will sit there because it's peaceful and rarely people go by unless they have a class in the theater. Not to forget that there's a huge wall of just windows which lets in lots of natural lighting and doesn't sufforcate me or make me feel like I'm in a drabby place.

And so sitting there means there's a potencial to run into people, which means I ran into a friend of Art's who talks to me...Peter, the German. Blond curly hair, stares when you talk to him, and glasses. But it was easy since it was only 7 minutes before he went to class and in fact I was making it continue with my questions. I like easy conversations.

We had our weekly entrepreneurship meeting, which is now fun. It's getting easier for me because I don't feel like I'm not as smart as them. I realize that I'm just as good, just not as experienced, that's all. Now I love going because of May's laugh, Nash's life stories, and Dino's smile.

YING Happiest soon turned to frustration when I ran into Ying at dinner while in line. She asked if I wanted to eat there, and I told her the truth: no. No more putting my comfort in line for her happiness. She never bothers for me, now does she? Naturally she took this to act like a five year old and speedwalk around the place for attention as if she's in a massive hury to get out of there. I laughed in my head at her and ignored her. "Your phone doesn't ring," her messed up English sentence said to me as she passed. "I had a group meeting, like every Wednesday, I told you that." Stop acting like I sit in my room doing nothing!