Friday 27 June 2008

Entry ?

DREAMS I had the oddest dream, but it actually made sense for once. The set up? Well I was living in a garage, with my bed hear the roll up door, and the carpet was white and cream just like grandma's old carpet. I looked outside my windows and saw new cars on the left and old cars on the right, thinking, "Age divide!" But perhaps it meant the cool, rich kids versus kids that weren't. Anyway, I saw a whole van go by with all the cool kids from the left living quarters, driven by an Indian looking guy who was afraid he'd hit the right side of my garage. I was sad, so I went through the side door on the back wall and found my dad going through the mail. "You're scholarship went through," he told me holding up a freebie packet of diapers. I told him I don't have a scholarship, and I thought the diapers would be good for Carmen's pending child. Meaning? It's my life in the bungies. I'm stuck bored while watching others have fun. It makes me jealous. And the cars were in the right place accroding to where they park here as well.


So supposedly this girl on ThoseGypsies can draw our fairies and I tried it twice, with different account names, to see if I got the same deal. They both talk of singing, but that's just basic. Oh well, I liked the star one best.

and the message:
"hey beautiful, do you sing in the mornings?"

and the message:
"oh joyous one!
the stars sing your name
how blessed you are"
~x~