Wednesday 4 June 2008

Entry ?


TRAVEL & YING  I did feel really bad afterwards because I tend to let me emotions and frustration out without really meaning too.  It's just that she makes me want to gouge my eyes out and I can't explain why.  She doesn't listen to me and I'm constantly repeating myself.  I told her that I can't charge her room to my credit card and yet she insists on doing it.  But when I talked to my mom and she overheard, then she finally changes.  Well, listen to me in the first place.  I don't say things just for the fun of it.

CULTURE  The best part was having her sit in my room because I know she hates my room.  I know she thinks it's inferior to her room just because it's older, although I've had her room and it feels like you're living in a hotel.  I've told her the week before that she never comes to my room and it upsets me, after I told her to come to mine and she gave me a blank look with no response.  I won't deal with her Chinese culture any more.  That's sad for me to say, but I'm fed up with it.

The nice thing was going into the Brasserie after having to deal with Ying and having Jesse be nice and ready with my take-away.  He's rarely nice to me and so it's always a pleasure when he is.

GREAT PLEASURES  I was waiting for my group at the wrong time of 2pm, unknowingly, but there was this kind Aussie blond in the hall with me.  She sat and I took her lead, only making a comment on it, which lead to a decent introduction conversation.  It is fun making chit chat with strangers.  But the real great pleasure came with Ash and Mike.  They asked what I was up to and Mike was so willing to help me, and just wouldn't stop until he really had to go.  That surprised me since he's always given me attention, but never this much attention.  And then he also said, "You're higher in my books now" when Ash asked if I was going to see Sex & The City and I told her that I've never seen an episode.  Does he like me?  I wish, but I don't think so.  Although while he stood extremely close to me as he was determined to get ahold of May for me by using his mobile gave me that electricity feeling.