Saturday 21 June 2008

Entry ?

It's Saturday and Stephen came to get me so we could study with Arthur. CULTURE And somehow while we were waiting for Arthur we started talking about the US and Australia, which made me feel good. I was well informed of both and had strong arguments, which means I've been still good with keeping up on my Aussie culture education.

UNI CLASSWORK I felt guilty that I didn't contact Mike yet, so I texted him to meet up and he showed up ten minutes later. He tried flirting but I wasn't having much of it, since I don't want to seem desperate after Tuesday's happenings. And when we all parted, it was just so "meh". We were happy and said our goodbyes, but nothing special. I felt weird because Mike rather study on his own than with me and Arthur. So there we were under the library dome talking rapidly and then departing as I was walking down the large steps back to the bungies.