Tuesday 17 June 2008

Entry ?.

Tuesday means Entrepreneurship and then my tutorial for International Finance. Entrepreneurship was nothing significant, but international finance definitely was. Mike and I have known each other for over a year, but we've never been this close until this semester and he's never joked with me in this way before. And let's just say it was two hours of him flirting with me and me just blushing. It was all in fun, but then I started taking it seriously, and therefore I had to bring myself back down again to reality.

It started with him walking in ten minutes after the start and saying pretty loudly, "Hey, Jen!" Then he worked with the photos below, going back and forth. He non-stopped talked to me. Was very giddy, and even made me giggle when he schootched his chair towards mine until they were touching just to be closer to me. He kept leaning into to talk, shared with me some of this gum, his hands shook, and he kept giving a flirting and nervous smile.

I wish it could be serious, but I think he was just in a happy, flirty mood unfortunately.





After the tutorial he calmed down and we had a serious talk about our group project. We instinctively went one direction towards the bungies and market square, with Arthur running to catch up (such a five year old, and he's like 32!). Mike asked why I'm with Stephen yet again when he's constantly doing bad things to our group work and I made a funny: "Because I like being fucked?" as in "fucked over." I felt witty for once.