Monday 30 June 2008

Entry ?

"So the reason I had such a long nap is that I had my first presentation of the semester this morning. I woke up at 8am for my International Finance class, only for her to cancel ten minutes prior to the start (but a group of us were unaware, and waiting for her for ten minutes). That gave me two hours to practice my presentation, but meanwhile I was talking to the older Aussie who had my crying (I rarely cry in front of people I don't feel so comfy seeing that side of me, so that was kind of weird). I had my hair down, which I do maybe half the time, and he asked why I don't do it all the time....which for some reason means to him that I think I'm ugly and that I don't want to attract attention from men? Which I denied, and then started crying out of frustration.

My actual presentation was fine, although I'm out of practice, and that was my day before crashing and going to sleep for five hours."

ADVICE That was written to Gaz, but to get into more detail: yes, Stephen made me cry. He said I need to start wearing my hair down and showing cleavage to get guys, that I'm not doing so subconsciously. And I did start crying because he wouldn't stop and for some reason it just got to me. Not to forget, this was all before my first presentation of the semester.

UNI CLASSWORK The presentation itself was fine like I told Gaz and I was laughing and joking at the beginning. But for some reason my nerves got to me a few minutes in, but regardless, overall, it was fine I think. I hope I wasn't too nervous and didn't look down too much.

Naturally afterwards I felt so free because it was finally over with.