Wednesday 11 June 2008

Entry ?

LITTLE PLEASURES like how the woman in the accommodation office still knows my name and I can be cheerful with her. How easy it was to email Christi and Mary Rose. Or even my group meeting this week for Entrepreneurship. I was on my way there when I ran into Nash and May and even though talk had a bunch of gaps, it wasn't so bad at all. May's just a natural with charm and talking, so much so that I wish I could do that. Talk to anyone. Fill in gaps. Say meaningful and yet useless things.

But what was so pleasurable about that? The fact that I did some pre-work and I didn't look so useless therefore. The week of I not only got started on my own part, but I also did some pre-work on what we would be doing together. I've (DISCOVERED) that I tend to claim up around those I think are better than me, and so I look and sound useless. Therefore, by doing some pre-work I didn't look inferior to them.

Which leads to my GREAT PLEASURE of the week. Jesse and I have had a period of time since the last time he was kind and open to me, but then today happened. We were a little cold and yet not mean to each other, and then he cracks a joke out of no where. Being the flirt I can be, I surprised myself as if I've known him for a while and said, "Aw, you're smiling!" To which he smiled throughout because of, and he just kept talking. It made me feel great. Just lovely.

YING emailed me, which I was deep down kind of hoping for because I'm tired of hating all my email friends. She started the shit and I didn't baby her, and as always, she stood up first. What can I say. I just can't keep female friends. Meh, whatever.