Thursday 12 June 2008

Entry ?

LIFE HERE I'm still exhausted from having a cold, but I still managed to rag myself out of bed and go half-eyed open to the bathroom to get ready. (How do the Chinese type so fast? I've been doing this since I was nine years old! The Chinese at this uni do it at lightning speed). So right now I'm in the uni centre building, on the decent couch, facing the wall of glass windows-- as if down the road I will remember when I am. I just watched a group of what appears to be Aussie walk by and the one guy was a cute surfer type with teh bleach blonde like hair and cute strut.

I would love to spend a day just people watching to see what the girls are wearing and what the latest trends are, but that means being in the open. It's not like I'm a recluse, but this campus still kind of makes me uneasy. The people I know are still a smaller group of people, and so if I'm in the open, I feel so exposed to every one else.

Then I think of CSU and how I really wasn't comfy there at all. In fact, the only time I was was when I was back in Hargraves. As far as classes went, I barely knew two people tops. And yet here, I met basically everyone through my classes and I see a handful of them outside of classes. And so I did much better. Although I barely got a new Liz in both Ying and May combined. Oh well. I have Gaz still and that's all that matters at the moment.

Gareth hasn't emailed me in the past few days or so, but thankfully Christi has so I can interview her for my entrepreneurship presentation.

Otherwise it's been an odd occurrence of a day. I was thinking about Ying emailing me for dinner, and I think she called my phone. Then I was thinking of Arthur and our assignment, and he texted me that night. Finally, I was thinking about not having a monthly song for seeing Gaz this time, but then I found "August" listed on Rage (I'll see him in August, just like I had a September song in 2005 and a December song for 2006).