Wednesday 13 February 2008

Entry HUNDRED-EIGHTY-FIVE

DREAMS I had this dream where Ying was helping me, but as we went to get food she was made fun of by a group of female Aussies. And me feeling like I can confront them since they're Aussies, asked, "Did you just make fun of her?" after Ying let the Aussie girl have 20 cents. After that I ran into an Aussie with pink jeans who made fun of me, just as a security guard came by who took care of it. Then I finally ran into Shivang who worked at an ice cream shop and let me have some. We finally all met together and had fun sitting on a curb and talking.

Weird.

UNI CLASSWORK & BEST FRIEND Stressed over midterms, even though this is my third semester going in, and yet I'm stressing again. Although it may be because this is my first time have three midterms at once. Add on the fact that asshole hasn't emailed me, it kind of makes my mind race. I can't concentrate. Which is odd, because is he being mean or waiting for Valentine's Day? Last year he wished me one, so who knows.

UNI CLASSWORK My only tutorial of the day was Analysis which I actually look forward to because it's always fun and easy enough. It's socializing and being able to relax since he doesn't ask any questions and we hide behind a computer.

UNI RESIDENTS Waiting there was Ashnita who came to join but didn't stand too close, and we made easily enough small talk but her answers are always quick and simple as if she has better things to do. She doesn't mean harm by it, but that's just the way she is. And after we tried for five minutes Rosa joined as always.

Once inside Ash and I sat together as always and the class started and ended after an hour. Ash and I talked about the wonders of Gmail and she told me to wait for her as I got ready, this being the first. And once out she told me she'd walk with me. I joked with her, "Ashnita! You drove?" since she lives right off campus. We're getting closer in other words.

YING I felt guilty for taking Ash over Ying, so I went back on the premise that I "forgot something" and Ying was excited because she thought I left (which I had). The guilt got me. So we went to dinner together and of course we ran into Toby as always, who asked again, "Are you guys staying here?" No, we never do. Take-away is the way to go.

Must note that I made a breakthrough with the grumpy surfer Aussie that's been here for two semesters that I know of. He's always grumpy, doesn't smile, and only cares about girls he likes. So he asked first, "Take-away?" and I joked, "How'd you know?" while he kind of went, "duh" in his look and I pressed on happily, "With so many people I thought you guys wouldn't. But you always do" and he smiled! Just like with Gaz and with Dale, I love grumpy guys who need some work.

Ying, even though she knows I hate fucking populated areas, made me sit outside the Bra to eat. But happiness came, meanly, from the fact that her "outspokenness" once again got her in trouble. Her problem is that she has issues with the wrong things. She's made that May's boyfriend is trying to sell the place even though it's theirs and they have every right to bring people in. So now May is mad at her and likewise, which means the whole "happy friends" is over and I don't have to deal with Ying going, "MAY!" and hugging her while giggling.

After dinner we went for a walk and encountered Jill who was kind and ready with "Good" before I asked. The kindness is what matters.

LITTLE PLEASURES But the surprise of the day had to be Arthur stopping by to visit on the way home. I love talking to him since it's easy and he's American. He's the only American I get to talk to at this uni, so it's always proud and homewarming.