Monday 18 February 2008

Entry HUNDRED-NINETY

Where do I begin? Before the exam I was pretty relaxed considering it was my midterm. I had studied a lot and I felt like I knew it (basically understood it to the best of my ability), and then class came when I went up there and Ash called my name. We were joking and talking when I turned around and noticed Ines. So she joined in and I felt great. It was kind of weird knowing the Norwegian was watching from afar, since I saw him out of the corner of my eye, but it kind of made me feel important to. I worked at this for three semesters, so I deserve some friends.

Once in we did our little corner deal and Mike sat by me this time, flashing that flirty smile of his. He was nervous since he didn't study enough and I could tell, but I also felt bad even though it was his own fault.

Ash finished shortly after me and I knew she was coming, so I hung back. But while we were chatting Ines walked out. So there we were, three girls, just chatting and Ines joined in as if she knew Ash. But it just seemed natural. And fun to be honest.

Ines invited me to coffee, which surprised me, considering we aren't at the "friend" stage yet. We are, but only inside the class, therefore anything outside of the class was a great start. Ines is one of those cool girls who don't know it yet, because they are just starting there yet and don't know enough people. The thing with her is how easy it is to talk. That I don't have to think enough and she's nice like me, with smiling and laughing and just agreeing. With Ying, she constantly disagrees and barely smiles.

So we sat there talking of introductions of sort, but not in the sense where it was dry and boring. It just flowed. She sat across from me and out towards the lake while she ate, and the time just passed so quickly.

On the way back to go to consumer analysis we ran into the two south americans and the canadian, all smoking, and sort of making it a community feeling even though they are nice but not overly friendly.

Ying somehow knew that I went somewhere and when I told her I had coffee with Ines, she seemed a little surprised. I was myself. Usually I'm not that sociable with new people. And during class, Miss Prude-Brit-Bitch called on me twice even though I was trying to answered, had already answered once, and was constantly listening.


Arthur came to visit, which he does several times a week now. And each time it's enjoyable.

And I had two good hiccups, but no email. Friday probably.