Thursday 28 February 2008

Entry HUNDRED-NINETY-NINE

UNI RESIDENTS Arthur does have a learning disability, but I don't know what it is, or if it effects his thinking. Because we ran into each other at 7:30am and he just stared at me opened mouth when I said that I had been up the whole night. "How are we going to do stats?" he asked. How weird of a question is that? What does it matter? In fact, when we got to the library at 8am, I was the only one doing the work! Three hours of stats in the library and I was doing the work.

I kind of got snarky to him in a nice way. He wants to move here and yet he admitted himself that he doesn't love and know the culture. Then why do it, asshole? You people make me sick. And here I love it and know it so well and they're giving me a hard time!

Twelve pm was my marketing meeting. Waiting outside a very happy Ines came out and we were easily talking before a smiling Shivang came. After which Ying was walking up the steps, coming closer, and we got ready to meet her but then she passed us. "Is she for real? Was that serious?" Ying asked. Shivang went after her-- how could she miss the three of us?

YING We sat at the picnic bench aside the main walkway and the sub-walkway between IT and the Uni building. And while I tried acting natural in front of Ying it was hard since she didn't talk, not giving me the chance to look at her. And she was quiet and she didn't make sense while Ines made, "What the hell?" faces behind her back. But Ying then got upset at us all (or me since I've been ignoring her the past two weeks) and told me exactly what to write in the email before leaving mid-sentence while Ines was talking. We all laughed and she had to heard. What the fuck?

But after she left we were talking for thirty minutes non-stop about fun stuff, laughing loudly, and just joking. See what happens when you cut out the person with no personality? And Ines' birthday's in March and she invited me and Shivang.

Basically it's the most fun I've had here in a while.

BEST FRIEND Bear still hasn't emailed me back. If he doesn't tomorrow, on Friday, then something's up. Then I have to email him. I'm pretty calm considering actually. On the way over this morning I realized that if he was upset at me, then he wouldn't have replied to the first email, right?