Friday 22 February 2008

Entry HUNDRED-NINETY-FOUR



Miss Malaysian #2 (the "ivette" one) has her boyfriend over again for like the fifth time.  And it got me thinking now that Gaz hasn't emailed for a week-- do I really want him to since it's been a year and he's never visited me?  How unfair is that?  And I've told him this before over Christmas time while we were in the kitchen and I was staring at the pond.  He came over to check on me and asked if I was okay, and I told him no, and that's where it gets hazy.  I think I told him that it's not rally friendship if I'm always coming to him and he doesn't to me.  And I think he said it's because he can't afford it and he wanted to and tried.  Something about me being sad up here and wanting to visit me?  I think, who knows.  And I do know at one time he emailed how much he saw the Gold Coast for and how he wanted to come up.

I don't think he's my best friend any more, meaning I don't even have one any more.  

In a little happier news, the woman in the Cashiers office was really kind and happy and smiling.  She made me feel happy considering I haven't heard from Gaz in a week.  It's not too hard to get what you want, as long as you know some how to get it or how to start.  Unlike how I didn't know how to get the dean to accept my pending deferred application.  Mom was able to get contacts to do it.  I would never be able to do that.