Tuesday 12 February 2008

Entry HUNDRED-EIGHTY-FOUR

UNI RESIDENTS I woke up only thirty minutes before my class, even though I had ten hours of sleep. How could I not hear two different alarms?? I got ready just a bit scared but at the same time not caring much since I always stress, only to arrive and be the second person in the room. Living on campus does have its benefits. And when May came in we spoke easily enough, no tension or pauses, except when I got back from break Mike was rude by not moving his legs spread across the hall while talking to Ashnita. Yes it hurts when he doesn't give me attention. But from there after class I just left out of sadness, and May said goodbye first, and off I went for lunch.

BEST FRIEND No word for Gaz. Yes, pissing me off for reason. Granted he's back to his couple/few days between deal, but I think it's the fact that he should've told me how his first day of TAFE went. Notice how I care less and less for him each day, each time.