Thursday 21 February 2008

Entry HUNDRED-NINETY-THREE

First class the South African turned New Zealander turned Aussie came the same I did. So for a good ten minutes our conversation just flowed until Toby, May, and the German arrived at the same time to interrupt. But see how easy it is with some people? Finally Ash arrived and sat behind us, to which I turned and smiled because I didn't see her come in. It's just too enjoyable; I love it.

At the end I had to wait 15 minutes before the Brasserie opened and May was there standing by me asking what I was up to. Seeing as she had to wait half an hour, she told me to sit in the classroom with her. We ended up not studying but talking about Ying's mood changes. I told her how she just said "oh" after I announced winning an award. How it's difficult not to piss her off, and May agrees. So is it me? May? Both? Everyone causing it? What did she tell May? Either way, May wants to help too, so maybe I'm not causing Ying's bitchiness. And May's bringing me her stats project, instead of Ying, so that made me pretty happy actually.

See how people will help? It pays to befriend.

DEEP SADNESS Gaz doesn't care enough about me to write more than once a week now. He must be too "busy" to write not that he has classes a total of three whopping times a week. Oh, and I fucked my parents out of $2,000 while not even being able to come home on top of it. Yeah, life's good. I've been crying non-stop.

Then mom called again after she was supposed to go to bed. Apparently she talked to the same Jodie person and told her that I'm so upset that I don't want to come back to this uni (so true) and Jodie gave us one more try with a different person. Will it be accepted? Don't know. Kind of mean to give hope, really.