Sunday 10 February 2008

Entry HUNDRED-EIGHTY-TWO

WELL BEING I watched the Dead Poets Society and then Endless Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, making me think about life. In one they push themselves to do what used to scare them or what they deeply love, and in the other she makes the most of life by acting immature and not thinking. She just does it. She doesn't care what others think.

YING arrived late. Yes I get pissy with her. Yes she bothers me and her mood swings mess with me as well. I can't explain what happens, but when she's late and she's on the phone with someone, it pisses me off. When she's just her, it pisses me off. And while I was in line she saw Toby (is he ALWAYS there?) and did the May thing, "Oh, Toby!" and acting all giggly and smiley at him.

I must've looked sad, because I know I felt that mixed sad-upset-shakey, and Toby asked how I was. Instead of assuming I was being a bitch (which I partly was), he stuck with it to make sure I was okay. In line, waiting, Ying trying to get my attention even though I was busy getting my food because she starves for it. And after we went to the picnic bench outside the uni centre

ADVICE "It's not the scar that you make. It's the Memory you leave with it"

GROWN UP Looking at facebook I wonder, what am I doing? No boyfriend. Lost my high school friends. Lost my LEC friends. Same old story, right? But then I think about how I have the most amazing best friend: Gaz. But then I worry, what about when I'm home in the U.S.? I'm grown up now. No more playtime. Jess is gone, and I have to work for a living now.