Tuesday 19 February 2008

Entry HUNDRED-NINETY-ONE

It's been so hectic that I can't think. In fact, right now I feel so weird just journaling, as if I'm talking to myself, and being a loner. Well I just finished running around and having to deal with bitchy Aussie women up the ass, so it's been fun.

But first, class. I sat in the way back out of gas problems, and Toby, Mike, May, and Ash were all commenting on that. First I talked to the NZ while we waited for everyone to show up (they were late), and then May came in to comment how I was sitting in the back. She's so fake, but a fake-nice. She said she felt lonely and made a sad face. Toby was next and he asked the same. Next Mike, and the same yet again. I asked him, "How'd you go with stats?" Notice how I said it the Aussie way? And we were talking about that, because I'm trying to be more sociable and more sociable with him at least. Finally Ash who said the same, and then sat with me. It was just an overall social time and I had fun with it.

And finally, today was a big lesson in tolerance. These aussie women are so bitchy and I need to re-learn to not be nice in return, to not act shy like I do. First the career woman. The lady who gave me the appointment was nice, but not this Amy girl. She asked if I was Canadian and I said no, American. Then she forgot and called me Canadian again. It seemed like a fake nice throughout, not too bad, but at the end she just sort of dismissed me by looking at the computer after saying goodbye. Maybe I look too much into things.

Then the so-called really nice woman mom spoke to in the business faculty. She came out, I smiled, and she didn't. Then she was coldish, not too bad, but then at the end she seemed to brighten a little. "So I can beg them," she said nicely.

I think I expect too much. I expect them to be nice. Maybe I'm too nice, didn't professor asshole say that's a downfall and then they feel more powerful?