Thursday 7 February 2008

Entry HUNDRED-SEVENTY-NINE

Not much to say today other than we made a collective point of trying to answer him in the tute today, after having to evaluate him because we don't like his teaching style.  I answered his first question and then people tried to follow, and we all smiled and felt good.  He smiled, we smiled.  And Toby and the Germans and I had a nice conversation beforehand which I started with, "How was the postgrad dinner?"  The tallest German, the cute one, made a effort to talk to me on the way out and I loved that just like he gave me a cheery "hello" when I walked in.  He's my second crush, besides James.  Otherwise, May and I talked easily enough even though she was more interested in Toby (she does that, like with Ying).  

But also today, for the first time in almost ten months, I was around when the cleaners were.  I'm tired of eating alone at the picnic bench while they take their sweet time, so I ate on our porch.  It felt great to be so-called brave.  I don't like to be around them.  Or eating in the open, either.