Monday 4 February 2008

Entry HUNDRED-SEVENTY-SIX

AMERICAN HOME & NZ Mom called and she told me the same thing she did last time. "Why don't you ask Gareth to go to NZ with you and we'll pay for it?" "I already did and he wanted, but he felt weird. So that's how Thailand came up." "But you know he won't have the money." Yes, I know. But also he won't go to NZ with me since he doesn't have the money. So my parents don't want me to come home, which means I won't. Fuck it. NZ here I come. All by myself, alone. And then over two weeks alone in the Gold Coast. YAY! Oh, well, the rest of my life will be spent alone so I might as well get used to it.
THAILAND But what about Thailand? I know we won't go because he won't have the money, just like last time, so do I go alone?NT Well, how about this? Since we won't get to Thailand with how he's so fucking slow with getting a job, we just go to the

YING I called her at 8am and at 11pm, knowing I had to catch her sometime and that she couldn't have class for over three straight hours, but she never picked up. So you know what? I'm prepared for us, but they aren't because they think that only the Islander girl and I will be presenting. They don't realize that she posted to ilearn.

Ying called- she didn't have her mobile with her and she wants to play dumb and pretend she never saw it. But really, I rather do it the other way since I'm prepared (so she just must not want to present now that she has to). Anyway, point being, we were laughing and caring on together.

UNI CLASSWORK & RESIDENTS I loved the lecture for analysis because not only did Arthur and Stephen carry on a conversation with me (not that that is unusual), but Mike kept flirting with me. It might be because Ashnita wasn't there to occupy him, but he kept smiling at me and made a point when he walked in to say, "Hey, girl" with his charming smirk. All teeth, eyes shining. There to impress. Yes, my crush on him is now back.
Customer Analysis wasn't so great. The islander girl canceled on us and then Shivang was acting pissy at me and Ying because both of us were in class and didn't have our mobiles on us. Come on, you call us two hours before class and act pissy to us like that? So he acted that way even though I saved us, so it must be either an Indian thing or a man thing.
For the presentation I spoke first just to get it over with and amazingly I remembered everything since it was like I was telling a story, but I don't think we did that great (not that I care). And even though I wasn't that nervous, I probably showed it unfortunately. Point being, they are getting so much easier for me!

At dinner I ran into Mike and I said hey first, to which he smirked, and he asked how I was. Then he said see ya. Yes, I say this because we haven't done this since May semester, which makes it important.

But the other great part of Monday nights is when Ying and I eat dinner out at the picnic bench. Not because of Ying (even though our talk was better this time since neither of us were being bitchy), but because the Aussies (Nash and Vicky) and May come around 7:45. And it's always delightful to talk to Aussies who are funny, entertaining, and all smiles. I just love it.