Monday 11 February 2008

Entry HUNDRED-EIGHTY-THREE

UNI RESIDENTS I was sitting there with my PDA with a hunch that the creepy Norwegian that tried twice to ask me out had just arrived when Stephen and Arthur could be heard approaching. And when they did I stood up but they continued talking, which thankfully Rosa came to talk to me meanwhile. Stephen was talking Arthur's ear off as I entered and we went to our usual spot. Stephen was being pissy, so I have to start leaving him alone. Bad day? Me? Who cares. Thankfully Mike arrived and smiled and Ashnita joined as always. Throughout class Ash and I made jokes and talked and smirked and tried to help each other out. At the end Ash purposely waited for me and we talked as we went along, me leaving behind Ying who was holding back. Meh.

ADVICE do not prejudge. do not let your emotions get in the way. Yes, Ines didn't show up, but her reason was real and you shoudn't be pissy.

Turns out she was nicer and apologized for not being there during the presentation. She is nice I guess, unless this is an act.

Ying had dinner with me as always, which for some reason lead to her taking me to her place to just sit and talk. Mind you again she was arguing about Gaz, how that it will be okay even though I know that. She pushes. Just like when we were in class and she told me I need sleep and that I need to do something about it even though I repeatedly told her my mom's a nurse and she said medication is not good. That I know my body, not her. She means well but comes across as bitchy and pushy. She's always right, not me.

And why does she always undress in front of me?

Best part of the day was going back to the bungie and running into Jill who said Hi first and wanted to talk even though she had friends there. She was being really nice.
"How are ya?"
"Great actually"
"Great?"
"Yeah, five hours of class finally over!"
Then she brought her friends into and it and kept talking but I had to say see ya and she said bye. I wanted to be social but I don't want to push it with her. As if she might not necessarily mean it. But also that I'm afraid.

AMERICAN HOME Mom called; Jess is actually excited I'm coming home and it turns out she's grown up finally. Her angsty teen days are apparently over. That really surprises me and weirdly excites me. I guess she wants to travel with me. But also: Mike wants me to talk to Dani about college and Dr. Urban wants me to talk to her son about international business. It makes me feel important. And here's Mike who gave me advice and now he wants me to pass it on for him.