Wednesday 27 February 2008

Entry HUNDRED-NINETY-EIGHT

UNI RESIDENTS Arthur and I worked together as planned, however, we were both being iffy for no reason (me because of PMS). He called and woke me up, I ran over to meet him, and when I got there he was complaining about the uncomfortable chairs even though he chose to be there. So, of course, he loves to be in my bungie and wanted to stay there. But working together didn't help as I didn't understand, neither did he, and he left to go talk to Kauldeep. I thought he wanted me to come, you know since we were working on it together, but he went off on his own.

Three hours later after sleeping I got a call from Stephen and here Arthur figured it out in the library and he wanted me to come over and copy his work. I thought he was purposely abandoning me when here that wasn't the case. And what I found out is that Ying has been copying May's work and not sharing with me, and she didn't even want to tell Arthur & Stephen that. She's a tricky, sneaky, unlikeable girl.

YING The two guys and I walked over of course to go to class when we were standing there and Ying comes around with this big smile on her face, after Mike arrived, and I ignored her. She ignores me, I ignore her. And I do not forget her hurting me on Valentine's Day when she ignored me when I told her I won the Top Class award. So when she came, thankfully, the classroom just opened up and I went inside.

UNI CLASSWORK Class was kind of uneventful even though Ash sat next to me, but we weren't fooling around and joking as much as I was copying homework and she was on facebook. But at the end I went to Arthur to return his homework and I sat down to talk to him meanwhile. Ash came over and said goodbye and I wished her luck in Brissy. And off I went without having to deal with Ying. I love that.


BEST FRIEND Gaz hasn't emailed me back from yesterday's email I replied to. I'm not worried so much
yet, but I am anxious about it. This is my best friend. No matter what I can't lose him. That'd be crushing basically. But really, didn't his email just act like "I fucked up" and now he understands if I'm upset? Not that he doesn't want to stick with it? We'll see. If he doesn't reply in a week, then I'll send off a thank you and best luck email after I hack into his account. Oooh, sneaky, haven't done that in months and months.

Okay thinking about it, what is bugging me is this: usually when he fucks up he apologizes or acts different and doesn't say anything about giving me the option to leave. Usually he tells me he cares about me. This time he didn't and he mentioned that I could leave. Is that because this is a valid fuck up on his part? And he thinks I'm pissed?