Friday 28 September 2007

Entry FORTY-EIGHT








This is the beauty you get to see when you're up at 6am.

GESTURES Judith asked me how I was, asked if I went to palvalor, and then when it was my turn to get my meal (she asked while a handicapped girl tried to get her student card), she again said she hopes I feel better. It was a nice, pleasurable conversation that was easy, and it was a very nice gesture of her.

UNI RESIDENTS Elaine and I are much better. She tried to help with my sickness, so I bought her an Asian pear as thanks. I think she threw it out, not caring, but she didn't mean it on purpose. I don't think she understood what I meant. Regardless, dinner was pleasant and talking was easy, but I find myself talking about silly things with her.

The best part was on the way to meet her for dinner. Jillian and I smiled with pleasantries while she was with a few friends in the common room, and the two guys outside said hello. We shook hands, they said they've seen me around, and we exchanged our names. It was just nice to get to know people.










11am and I knew it had to be coming. Although it wasn't long, my favorite parts are as highlighted. Little surprises. Actually thanking me for my attempts at cheering him up. Saying he got the postcard, and showing his love for the turtle. And saying when he'll write again, although I think that's because I mentioned I'll let him know what happens (ed) on Tuesday?