Saturday 15 September 2007

Entry THIRTY-SEVEN









ADVICE "everyone's journey is different."

This morning I think Elaine called and I was disappointed there was no message. Who else could it be? I would call back, but that would be odd. Maybe I should call tomorrow to study?

Donned some shorts with a long AE shirt that made me look cute, since just a bit of short-shorts is in. Or at least in America it is. Although I stay away from wearing AE shirts, I can't help it, especially since it's easier now that campus is just filled with Americans.
Felt so sexy in shorts; so summery. A breeze ran over my legs, I felt free as I could move more easily, and the touch of my skin to the air felt sexy in of its self.

Keeping in touch feels so good. I facebooked Lisa a birthday message (thankfully it reminded me, how sad I forgot her birthday almost!) and now I'm in the process of replying to emails still in my inbox. I crave that female friend, someone to watch out for me, and someone to hug me. Someone to get dressed up with and go out. A female, that is. No one will be able to replace my Gaz, my Bear, my Gareth. I know we're best friends, but I hope we're not slipping away. I hope his 'boring' emails are only because he writes all the time now. I hope he wanted to hug me more...oh, yes, that's right- he's the one to hug me the second time.

How did I change so much and will I change even more by the end of this graduation?

DISCOVERED how beautiful a walk at 5:30pm can be. The sky was like a paining with thick stokes of muted blue, muted grey, and a tad of pink towards the horizon. Then it changed. Suddenly it was like a spotlight in the middle with a section of the sky illuminated with pale, light blue and bright yellows while surrounded by dark grey. It was gorgeous. Ducks were swimming in lines and birds were sleeping on rocks.

BEST FRIEND his line of, "You were known as Gareth's best friend," keeps running through my head at the oddest of times. I wish I knew the context of when it was said, who said it, and what they meant by it. He confessed it, I believe, when I was whining about his care for me.

REVIEW I wished we hugged more and took more photos of the two of us, but I have no regrets with Canberra. Yet again our fights got us closer and I think we're doing well. He sat close to me, got me gifts from work, asked for my attention, wanted me to come with him, and slept so close. He said he loved me again without saying it when I asked why he wouldn't let go of me when I pushed. Even remember him saying he'd come see me when he saved the money, per my whining request a week earlier.


Said by Daniele from Bigbrother8 on her LJ (241dani):
"Sometimes it seems like the things you want most in life take the longest to attain. Is that bad? Or does it just make you appriciate it more in the end? If you ever get it..."

Often I wonder, what are people doing at this moment? I'm sitting here watching a rugby game, is Gareth watching it as well?