Monday 10 September 2007

Entry THIRTY-TWO

Difficult to sleep last night and I think I'm more nervous this semester than last. Maybe it's the massive amount of new students doing it to me. 4am to 8am, it was not fun. Woke up to a sea of students stumbling around and a Middle Eastern girl asked me where the law building is, but for once I couldn't tell her exactly where! I felt so bad. Class could've been worse, but then again my nerves always ruin it and I'm just getting used to the embarassment and uncomfortable feeling. How sad is that? A girl walked in first, Elaine (her western name), followed by a guy. He started it and then all three of us were chatting, but she was drawn to me for some reason. Joey came in late

DISCOVERED I can sing in a decent manner! "You are my sunshine..." A commercial was singing it, I was down about not receiving an email from Bear, and so I sung. I never sing thinking I was "bad" and here I can! Wonderful how I'm still discovering stuff about myself.

BEST FRIEND Am I thinking of this wrong? He wouldn't be pissed if he emailed the next day! So, just wait it out for a week. I mean, did I say anything different or offensive? I told him I miss him, sent photos, and asked for his address. So...? He does not care when I "bash" Australia, so why would he about Americans? Also, when we both left mad that one afternoon after the picnic, he we fine at the grocery store. He loves me too much.


i hi

she ask sit
do i know you? - btchy itch one but so nice
pub: i mentione, she ask, she push others
she share
just like pearly
wantgive numer
put off, but straigh tand easy ocne did
then hung out laugh.
figured out melbas.
then she saw me and told see old students. mess up from him, but whatever (she know me?) and she x will remember anyway.



deep breaht intake, oh good
"You're boring me, Bear."
time?

BEST FRIEND

Hiya Genevieve!

Urgh, first actual full (for me) Monday since high school. I’m so tired…enjoying falling asleep on the bus home though, just like the old days.

Finally going to go into the tattooist’s tomorrow, just to see if he’s done and then seeing when the earliest appointment is. I don’t know what to get written with it though…whether just dates and Merry, or words like I was thinking (problem is I can’t choose the words). Eh, I’ll work it out tonight I guess. Kind of want an old traditional one to (guess well wait and see if it's all gone somewhere by next year).

Nice late lunch today, or I just might skip lunch and have an early dinner instead…yeah, that sounds better, and no caramels- I’ve already had too many today (estimated at six).

The other guy arrived back from India yesterday. Not fun sleeping last night knowing I had to get up early…I’ve worked out which one has the high pitched laugh- he doesn’t live here, he’s just a friend (I could have strangled him).

Maybe you need to give the fibre a bit of time to get through (doesn’t it take 48 hours to go through anyway?). Didn’t make too much difference anyway, just blew up again by bed time.

Harry Potter page 35, cruising through, might be finished before the end of the year!

You know I think too much of one colour can turn you crazy, so watch out.

Think I’ll go and borrow a date from superbarn.

Address:

Allambee St Ried

Canberra ACT 2612 I think….

Bye bye, lunch time- I’m kind of hungry….

Gareth