Saturday 22 September 2007

Entry FORTY-FOUR

DISCOVERED how good it feels to finally get motivated and complete some work. How once I start, I can't stop.

IM/Text/Email/Post The next day when I finally couldn't take it and read it, having peaked a bit like a little girl but wanting to save it for a good time, I said "Holy fuck" at it's length. I don't know if he's ever written something longer than that before for me.

I smiled while I read it. I loved it, in fact. His sarcasm and all.

{I hiccuped past ten pm, not realizing it could be him. Just as I went to click on a link I mistakenly clicked on his facebook, only to find he added someone at 10:17pm. I hope he didn't get sad when he saw I hadn't replied yet. So I hurried and replied hoping he'll see it tomorrow}


Hi Gen,

Well, I went back to the gym today, and it worked out pretty well (the first five/ten minutes are always painful anyway), and I am feeling better...I'm off solid food too- not feeling great, so it's off to the bottle shop for some bourbon/dark rum for the next few days (except breakfast of course), think I'll live off mixed drinks for a few days (old fashioneds sound cool, or a made up version of what you had in Brisbane, remember the one with all of the berries..I feel the need for some lazy warm days for a little bit, even if it is cold outside), and little bits of chocolate/biscuits...

It's rediculous how I manage to set things up, after I get all the pay forms soughted out (I need to get a proof of age ID to finish the forms) the day I finally get payed is the 3/10. Of course it ends up being the day after the booking...so I guess I'll just have to steal some money of my mum or dad (or both) just for that day...huff!

When it comes out in a few months? It'll be years before we get it on video...but yeah, I might go see it next week or something.

I'm tossing between annoyed and relieved at the moment. On of the other instructors returned to "work" (to be honest I just feel like I'm filling in for someone more qualified/better at the job at the moment anyway- I had an idea, maybe I can just jump from institute to institute using the last one as a reference before I get caught out for not actually having any idea what I'm supposed to be doing! And there are so many of them that I could just go on forever, maybe I'd even find something I'm good at along the way...now that's a crazy thought, but you never know)...so one of the instructors has returned from whatever he was doing (I think it's going to happen every six weeks, I wasn't really listening) and my work load has gone down a day...I've lost my Mondays. I'm yet to fully decide whether that's a good thing or a bad thing, it's (was) my biggest day so I'm earning 100 less each week, but now I don't have to work as much (which is appealling to my lasiness, and dog tiredness too, did I tell you I'm so tired? And so white to, it's disgusting...I think the two are connected).

Apart from that not much...the guys at the house are thinking of shifting us all to another house somewhere (I think they're having fantasies about on in Lyneham...manely because it has a pool, not to mention being the size of a castle. Now I'd love to live there but it could be just a little unrealistic-600 dollars a fortnight between four probably a bit to expensive...unless there's a tiny room in which case I'll take that one...it does have a pretty varanda though, better than the pool). One of the guys is moving on to Sydney, he's the one that just pisses me off for some reason (not that anyone knows), so there's that at least (he's the one you didn't meat).

Hmm I haven't read 'memoirs', but I have seen the movie, I remember being confused and amused about why they decided to hire chinese actresses to fill all of the major roles (it's not like japanese women don't act???), bit boring though, I can tell it's a book that'd never quite grab me. There's a japanese lady who writes crime novels though (based in japan) that I want to read, but I've totally forgotten who she is...

Maybe you should switch to hot chocolate instead, after all the caffiene in the tea and coke can't help, and for some reason (seritonins or something) hot chocolate is supposed to help with sleep.

Oh come on! That's not creative- "let's make a bag in the shape of an octopus", I bet some little kid's mother already did it yonks ago. Now writing a decent piece of music, or whatever..that's creative.

Sorry about the last email too, I had to end it abrubtly...I sat down at the wrong computer without realising (some fat bastard had taken mine of course- they should make electric chairs that only let the right person on at the computer...that's also creative) and had to jump off when the lady who booked it turned up...couldn't be bothered to tell the other guy to piss off.

Hey there we go, biscuits and milk is an idea I agree with...microwaved biscuits (unless by some amazing stroke of luck you can find just baked ones somewhere).

See ya,
Gareth.

Think my sister's dog could be epileptic, apparently it had a fit on Monday morning just before big sis was going to work...which is...shit.

And that's all done (have to remember football shorts- maybe black, or black and gold harlequin...)


Apparently the last bits are when he was reply and he forgot to add them in. I think it's cute, because he replies the way I reply.


UNI RESIDENTS "anything good?" Jillian asked me while I was carrying my dinner back and we were talking about that while her phone tried to connect. "Not working!" and we started discussing phone services. She's nice, I just wish we could get closer. At least she's talking first now!