Saturday 29 September 2007

Entry FORTY-NINE

Woke up at 6am, 9am, then 11am. I needed my rest as I am sick, but I always feel guilty sleeping in. Although, I never really do any good work in the morning. It's always at mid-night and night and late night.


I'm perplexed, why did Gareth email me today??
BEST FRIEND I mean, I'm happy because it's a shock. He was supposed to email on Monday or Tuesday and the only time he's done it on a weekend is when he was at his sister's house...so maybe he was seeing if Sam emailed and instead replied to me? Who knows. Does it matter, no.

"We'll both get back there one day, and get to see the rest of the place- St Kilda, Geelong....." As in we'll go together? (Regarding me saying I miss it there and want to go back). "Probably catch up Monday, or Tuesday...soon." Aw.

He's my best friend. He makes me happy. He makes me dance to stupid songs like "scatman" to get rid of the giddy-energy he gives me.



LITTLE PLEASURES having old friends come back and maintaining friendships from back home while living over here. It's becoming difficult to keep up with though. Making sure Jess emails, or sending facebook messages if she doesn't. Christina's been accomplished as well (with Jess, asking to see when I get back), but now I will respond to her new blog to keep up. Gaz, well I didn't mention him first, since thankfully we're maintaining easily enough and it's better than never. On top of it, I send him postcards once a week as a little reminder that I'm thinking of him. Now Elaine and Pearly. Elaine is easy this semester since I have lunch and sometimes dinner with her, on top of seeing her in class and being in her group. Now Pearly we started strong and I need to make sure we keep up. MSN or best yet, facebook messages. I asked her about Melbourne and she said she'd like to see the Gold Coast, so I think we'll be fine. Kenny's invited me and Melissa to a game next season, so there you go, a double hitter. It's just exciting overall! I have good friends!


Had trouble with a rude Asian who served a girl when I was next and then got pissy and slid the jelly to me. So next time I know better. But on the way out Muslim girl smiled at me and I smiled back, so I got back to reality.