Sunday 30 September 2007

Entry FIFTY

Writers regret, hoping he doesn't take the way I worded it wrong. He said, "both" and I took it as an invite. Otherwise he wouldn't have offered? Why worry! Wait till Monday I say!

Slowly changing like how I take more showers and how I eat brekky each morning. But also how I'm keeping up on my homework and continuing with my knitting, meaning I'm taking responsibilities. I get little surges of energy at night for some reason and I can tell when the drowsy feeling is replaced with hyperness and the desire to dance or do some work. Worried a bit about Gaz now that I've come across even more info about bulimia. My fourth week is about to start and I've already started studying for marketing and some of it seems to sink in while the rest is merely passing through. I wish I retained all the info from my marketing classes, how do people do that? Oh, and if I truly don't care for Liz then why am I playing MSN games with her? Closure, that's it. I want her to come to me and I want to blow her off. Why, not sure. But I love doing that to my ex-friends. Meanwhile, where is Pearly? She hasn't responded to me all day, which is strange. Proof that I don't just obsess about Gaz, but all people I care for.



Finished the brown stripe and now to finish the blue stripe. Not as long as I wanted, but I don't have much to work with considering mom only sent down a limited amount of yarn. For my first blanket, not so bad. This is only pushing me to continue to finish this thing, and be happy I accomplished a finished knitted piece.





This adorable email made my night!