Monday 1 October 2007

Entry FIFTY-ONE



Guess I won't be getting an email from Bear although all the signs were there. If not tomorrow, then I guess it means he took my friendly invite the wrong way. What can I do about it? Not worry at least and then I'll go from there. Mailed his postcard and so if he doesn't, maybe that will remind him. Too sticky hot here for me; I can barely go out without breathing hard and my shirt getting this little spot of sweat and a wet face. It's disgusting. I'm barely out there walking for ten minutes and I'm wet and I actually look it to. My body made the decision this morning not to go to class this morning and so I slept in late. It felt great but I never wanted to get out of bed basically. Depression I think.
Only to sleep from 12pm to 4pm, so is it sadness of Gaz not emailing me or me finally getting rest for my cold?