Monday 8 October 2007

Entry FIFTY-EIGHT

Hehehe, Bear emailed me and I know I kind of expect it every other day, but it still makes my day, even if some of them are shorter than usual. I checked it real quick, not even caring if it was so short, and then ran to get lunch since the Chinese girl blew me off and ran into James who put me into an even better mood. That James mood made me slightly more giddy than Bear, but because it was in my presence and I saw it, such a visual girl I am, but then it allowed me to appreciate Bear more.

LITTLE PLEASURES James stood back like he wasn't sure how to act around me, as of lately I wasn't too flirty since he hasn't seemed to be as happy (always frowning, not his usual smiling). Then this massive smile burst on his face and I blurted, "You're smiling!" since he didn't all of last week. We talked; I asked him how his classes are going and as usual he was open and real with me. Telling me how he's failing and giving me a happy, "see ya!"

GESTURES On the way back to eat and read Gaz, a guy with wildly dyed hair, although he would've looked hot with only blond, said hello to me. He must be new, because I tried that last semester and no one wanted to say hello. But it made my day and makes the Bungies seem more of a "home".

I re-read Gaz and I loved how upbeat it seemed.
"AARRGGHH!"
"it's not fair!"
'If anyone asks why you don't go to things I always think it's easy enough just to say "I just didn't really want to".'
"I have to run! I'll write more a bit later. Bye!"
"Love the pictures by the way."


BEST FRIEND Then I found out why he had such a short message: he took twenty minutes doing facebook and maybe with something else, but at least he emailed me (and hopefully no one else). Jealous much? A bit. But I knew something was up before I read it and my heart just burst open when I saw: "interested in women, men." I knew it; bisexual? I felt warm inside and proud for some reason and I don't know why. Then it hit me- why announce to facebook first and not me?

Looking at it though scares me for him, hoping his friends won't take it the wrong way. It's so tough to look at, pretty much a shock even though all along I knew something was up.

And what made him change his mind about suddenly being horny??