Thursday 4 October 2007

Entry FIFTY-FOUR

DISCOVERED It was not such a great start to the day with a five cleaners and their carts blocking the way to the business building and me not having a backbone. I get flustered at the unexpected and so I must've looked silly enough for her to call me, "kid." Hmm, really, kid? I heard a snicker as I passed, not sure if it was towards me, but I turned around none the less and no one was looking. I was prepared to ask, "Did you say something?" Being nice does not get you far, does it?

UNI CLASSWORK and RESIDENTS Elaine's too much for me, she's a demanding Chinese. She interrupted me and Stephen with a (what I thought) rude, "Did you have something for me?" Demanding and rude, very so. Stephen made a point of pulling the table I had (much earlier) pushed away so he could sit by me. I enjoy company, but I want alone time too. Regardless class was interesting in a way since I got to watch old American commercials, feeling important because they were mine and the others have never seen them and yet I have.

I stayed after with her so she could talk to the professor, whom for some reason gave me all the eye contact (?). I enjoyed it though, because it made me feel important. We went our own ways since she had to talk to a professor and I discovered my bungalow untouched, to which I am right now outside the uni centre. No Bear email yet, but I hope he does and if he doesn't, I will be okay until I'm assuming tomorrow.

Regional study was like the last day of school. The German spoke to me for the first time considering I took two classes with him last semester, Arthur kept talking to me after he sat next to me, and Ashnita was so sweet after I initiated a chat. More came and it became a group effort. Chatting, laughing, smiling. It was carefree. And once class started, I actually knew an answer and got a class laugh!




IM/Text/Email/Post Bear emailed me again, but it was blank for a second time. I'm just happy he emailed me so quickly again, but also disappointed I don't get to hear from him. Hopefully it will be fixed tomorrow or Monday.

Mom called at 11:10 after almost four hours of passing out without realizing it to wake up just in time for a wish!