Sunday 21 October 2007

Entry SEVENTY

Good morning Melissa,
For you and Jenny, now not until Tuesday week, 30 October
Only the differences and similarities on ONE PPT slide.
Have a relaxing Sunday. I hope it rains.Both of your case studies were first class.
See you Tuesday.
Best wishes,
Peter Meggitt


-----Original Message-----
From: shan-shan yang
Sent: Sat 10/20/2007 10:58 PM
To: Peter Meggitt
Subject: some questions about the presentation

Hi Peter,
I wonder when the presentation will be presented? Next Tuesday or Wednesday?
Do we need to talk about the theory or only present the differences and similarities?

regards,
Melissa


BEST FRIEND Then if felt great reading that (thank you Melissa and thank you intuition for checking), that I danced and felt relieved and smiled, only to hiccup and think that Gaz just may be thinking of me. You know how he said his friends knew of me as "Gareth's best friend"? It must be true because sneaking peeks at his emails found Guy, Sam, and Lou (and Tilly?) all mentioning me and my name.



WELLBEING 20/20 was on ABC and I thought I'd watch since Aussies love to bash the American health system. I wanted something to say next time it happens and this is what I should be doing regularly, watching news shows and reading magazines and newspapers so I can argue back.

Good things about our healthcare system:

-shorter wait time (no supply and demand driving wait time up)

-competition, so more innovation and incentives

-no one taking advantage (since it's not free)

-world leaders come here since our healthcare is so advanced



UNICLASSWORK It just worked for me, somehow and I'm hoping it continues the way I want. While waiting for him, for twenty-five minutes, I saw the crystal, light-blue color of the fountain and developed an urge to swim. Called Elaine, told her how Thomas didn't show up, so we agreed to make him present then. On the way back, feeling so much freer with this and the communication news, I looked to find that Adam had Emlily Guynn as a friend on facebook, a girl I haven't seen since junior high, how was so uncool. Now, with almost 300 friends, she seems to be fine. It's funny how much our lives change. Me, so shy, and here I am in Australia with the greatest best friend. But I also learned that anyone can have a boyfriend...if they lower their standards, that is. Jen ;)


Nine hours later of straight Elaine and working on our paper, her endlessly going over what's already been completed, I hope I've had enough to practice. Yes, that's right, we're giving it now that she sent a threatening email to Thomas. So he's out. I'm pissed she did that, but she's right, why give him any credit?


I'm hoping Gaz hasn't emailed since Thursday since he did go to Orange to his brother's and his sister now dropped him off at his place. I'm wishing. A sneeze and hiccup later, I feel better.