Monday 22 October 2007

Entry SEVENTY-ONE

UNI CLASSWORK The asshole German decided to argue with me in front of everyone, but I kept my cool. We did a great presentation and I was even able to answer the lecturer's question (yay!), but at the end Elaine changed her mind. So again those two were arguing and I came in when the professor said we were also at fault for not coming to him sooner. But how could we be a tattle-tale and not give the German the benefit of the doubt? So what bothers me is that this is the "real world" according to the professor and if this happened otherwise, we would be fired or we would get a zero. He said it wouldn't affect our grade, but why then make a public announcement about the firing like that? Unprofessional- keep personal stuff to the group.

Calming down a bit, he wasn't taking sides, but it seemed like he was was just doing an overview. And he maybe seemed to take it that we had done the work, the German didn't, and that was that. I don't think he was aiming to hurt us, but he didn't know what to believe?

What I learned:
-Be more assertive if someone is not doing their work, from the start

BEST FRIEND is missing. I'm too stressed to care. What an asshole. I've decided to ignore him and not act controlling. Let's see how long that goes for.

I had a gut feeling not to email him and an hour later he emailed me. I don't know anymore. It was nice (he even called me Gen!), but I wish he hadn't seen Sam and Katie. Whatever, I've gotten back by telling him I've decided to go to New Zealand since those girls have visited him and he hasn't come to see me yet (even though he said he would once he has the money). Jealously. Sam, bitch. Good thing is, Katie was with her so no one-on-one!