Tuesday 9 October 2007

Entry FIFTY-NINE

UNI CLASSWORK Woke up with twenty minutes before class and never before have I slept in and woken up with such a short period of time to get ready. I stumbled around, rushed to brush my teeth, barely covered my self in cover-up, and ran out the door. Thought about skipping, but it would be my second time, because I just loathe being late and having to walk in with other people sitting down and looking, afraid I won't find a seat even if half of them are empty. But I was still the first to arrive, panting, and not thinking clearly because I was still a bit asleep. The professor likes to touch my forehead whenever I tell him I'm sick, he gets under my skin, and I just cannot pinpoint why he bothers me. Besides belittling my culture, speaking slowly and signing words as if we're mentally handicapped, and claiming and blaming culture wise...I just can't say exactly why I don't like him. When he's not praising me, it's like he wants to cut me down. So I firmly told him, "I'm almost finished with my paper" with pride. I even answered over six times in one class period!

Why do I want to build classroom realtionships with those I won't see, especially when they're from an elective? Melissa and I are good, but I wanted to smile at the Floridian, and one of the Bostonians made me feel special by talking about the Indians. Even the only Aussie guy was so cute; I liked his fun and friendly way.

BEST FRIEND Now I feel a little odd; is he or isn't he? My view of him hasn't changed and I love him the same, but now I'm not sure how to act around him? Sadly, I wish I didn't feel this way, but now I'm not "in love" with him...not even the tiniest bit. I can't be. But at the same time it sort of makes up for him turning me down. I will always love him, but yet I don't feel as close to him, because when you "like" someone, you tend to act more closely and lovingly.


I finished my second stripe!!