Thursday 11 October 2007

Entry SIXTY-ONE

Lunch was actually good and very enjoyable. It lifted my spirits, made me laugh, and I had a good conversation. I shared my feelings with her and now she knows I also don't feel like I fit in here, that people are too cliquey. It's the first time I've had lunch with Elaine in a few weeks, thanks to me not blowing off her salad idea.

My google alert told me I didn't have an email, but I knew it was wrong since it wasn't showing my drafts. I was determined and after a bit I went to the actually website, and here I was right. I felt much better and thought, "hehehe, he's cute" to his email.

Then a few hours later, I heard this noise from my mobile thinking Elaine was texting me to find...GAZ! After the first text I was just thinking, "I guess he's not going to text me" after watching some of the fourth episode of the Gossip Girls when it came. So wishy-washy with him when I get depressed because just this morning I was writing out ways I was going to blow him off, and yet here he is texting me for the first time since May.

We sent each other a few texts back and forth and then I went to bed at 3am not hearing from him for a few hours (only to find one the next morning sent at 4am).