Wednesday 17 October 2007

Entry SIXTY-SIX



Yet again, Michelle like most of the others, has never written a message despite being on my facebook for almost three years. I'm pleased, just shocked.


UNI CLASSWORK Stayed up the whole night, watching movies and working on my China paper. The more stressed out I become the less I sleep, but then I never get stuff done anyway. It's a vicious cycle.

BEST FRIEND emailed me a two-page email, something he hasn't had the ability to do for weeks and weeks now. It was such a nice surprise, especially how cute he is. Nothing really stood out except how much he cares about me. And how lovely it is how he tells me even the little things.

IM/Text/Email/Post/Call
Elaine called about how she finished her accounting mid-term. See? We're getting there like Liz, but I just don't feel as close with her as I had with Liz.