Thursday 25 October 2007

Entry SEVENTY-FOUR

BEST FRIEND should make you feel better, which he did. I finally read his whole email today and I'm glad I did; I was afraid of snarkiness back. Or a short email, because I just don't like those, although I understand he has less to write about. What made me feel better? His words on Thomas, and calling him an asshole, and how he didn't seem to take the James thing the wrong way (if he can talk about Sam, I can talk about my crush on James). But more importantly how he didn't take New Zealand the wrong way, he mentioned how he wants to come up here (but not straight out, so who knows for sure), and he called his beanie "amazing".


  • The beanie is amazing! You got it finished so quickly...and don't worry, it's not too bright. I like the lines.
  • I think you going to have to call him Tom from now on after that...or adolf maybe, inconsiderate bastard [...].
  • [...] I should try to spend as little as possible from now...it's no fun walking the same old streets every day (don't want to sit around the house...), am tempted just to use what I've got to get on a plane, and worry about the staying alive part when I get there even if it is just a couple of hours up north (all a need is a place to chuck all of my crap...hmm, garage sale?).
  • I got the package by the way...it's pure sugar! [...] so not much going on really...I'm thinking about escaping up there if I can...

Four minutes after he sent it, I found another email! Yay. I hiccuped before, not thinking much of it, until I saw the blue envelope with the one. Could it be Gaz? No, it couldn't be because I didn't reply to his last email yet. But it was him and I giggled and I giggled some more at how loving he was.


  • Hi Jenny penny
  • (and I know you agree...especially when it's six dollars in the long run and I probably wouldn't even find the books I want in the end).
  • (have you seen a history of violence? Eastern Promises is by the same guy).
  • I've decided to grow crazy tree hugging hair and fancy facial hair to make proper use of your beanie [...].
  • I wish I had a digital, you still haven't seen the tattoo yet...it's still not finished!
  • Saw Inside Paris (the movie) the other day...hmm, disappointed...don't think you'd like it too much.
  • Anyway, give every german a kick in the balls for me (provide thay have them), and slap any stupid asian girls...it'll make me happy!
  • Hope work isn't so shit this time round...can you work in a group of one?
  • Please have a spoonful of congee and sausage (even if you have to vomit it up on the person serving it).




BUDDHISM Is the Buddhism changing me? All of a sudden I'm going to freerice.com daily (trying not to forget on some days) and everytime I knit I think about how I could donate to an organization (which I will once I get more yarn!).

UNI CLASSWORK class was okay as I had my laptop and Elaine was talking to me so I didn't see him walk in; it's Franzi all over again. Although this is different because he wasn't a friend and he caused this. He told the Aussie next to him that he's not well because he group kicked him out (I didn't hear the whole conversation, or what he said exactly) and I couldn't believe he's doing that, spreading it and it has to make him look stupid. Why else would he be kicked out? And he had the chance to come back, so why moan like a woman still? Although I know how he feels, hence why I tried to petition for him, but that's in the past. I tried, and I tried, and I lost.

The German next to me said he would've done the same thing and that made me feel better. Throughout class I was actually able to listen better by not looking at him, out of spite, and writing everything he said instead. Why look at Kale when he was accusing to me when I was mostly in the right, considering it was Elaine's doing? I wonder if he noticed. I even yawned several times and gave semi-nasty looks, so he had to have noticed.

Joey waved by and Elaine and I walked out, but it wasn't the usual pep because the bastard was behind us being loud. I can't think with loud German. Was he talking about us? Probably. Do I care? Honestly, no. I won't see them again, those semester study abroaders. Elaine wanted Lakeside, I don't, so I told her Brasserie and we split (she told me to call anytime to check the China presentation with her).

Passing to my room Jillian and I crossed paths and she told me right away they were still cleaning my room. See? Nice. I stood looking at the door for no reason, for fifteen minutes, showing I have patience, when I realized that entrance was temporarily blocked and the others were open. The Brasserie woman I like knew take-away, making me feel special.