Wednesday 31 October 2007

Entry EIGHTY

It's Halloween and there's no Halloween fun in Australia.

BEST FRIEND Gaz didn't email me today, so I won't be talking to him anymore. I just can't stop talking to the best friend I've had for almost three years, I don't want to, but I'm tired of being used. It's too difficult. Without him I won't have much. But if he seriously doesn't email me by the end of the week, I'm calling next week about my money. It's going to be hard to do and not know what to say, but I may have to.

UNI RESIDENTS I purposely waited outside the classroom Peter had his first tute in to ignore those walking past as I read. Not sure the reason, but it just felt right after half of them ignored me during my presentation. Even Analisa didn't say something as I sat reading and so I ignored her as well. I just give back what I get. There's no point in making an effort anymore with people in that class, none of which I will see again.

The redhead at the Brasserie was especially talkative today and I love that. I love how we get to "how are you?" when that's a greeting for only those they know and like.


IM/Text/Email/Post/Call "Yay beanie! I wish hair grew overnight though...."

I cried and actually really sucked in crying for the first time since I left in Canberra because I was getting ready to nicely tell him to fuck off after receiving an unloving email again. Yes, long, but only exclamation marks for him. Nothing exciting about my life. So instead I snuck in my disgust in the middle with the Guy saga and will see how he reacts. If not the way I want, then that's it.

But really, can I do that?