Tuesday 11 March 2008

Entry TWO-HUNDRED-ELEVEN


DREAMS I was in a card shop and a guy approached to help. and the more he helped the more I realized he was my boyfriend pretending to not know me until we got further and further away from his co-workers. And when we went into the backroom we were holding hands. And once back there we were somehow in a movie theater. Once there I went off on my own for a bit and saw three young kids stealing candy from a machine they broke into. I asked for a reece's cup and they gave it to me, but then the little girl asked for a dime and I refused. So they got mad at me. They were just thieves being sneaky. Eventually I wound up by some couches and a girl was involved somehow, until my boyfriend came back...

UNI RESIDENTS  leaving class made me feel good as always.  May and Ash and I were all chatting about going home, since all three of us are after extended periods away, and it's funny how it was like we were sex in (and?) the city.  Just chatting back and forth, giving fake and semi-real condolences, and no breaks with just chit-chat to keep up busy to play catch-up.  But outside of uni?  I don't think we'd make good friends.  Both are too fake.  I'm even fake with them at times. We can't go beyond much.  But it's good for now, right?

We said goodbye to each other, and only Neil said bye to me, as we walked down the steps and May talked as she texted and said bye before we parted.  Basically I was smiling on the way out. They make it bearable.