Saturday 1 March 2008

Entry TWO-HUNDRED-ONE

I slept from 5am to 5pm. It felt great, but that's how depressed I am. I'm better though! I smiled once I got out of my bungie. I realized that I have Jess and Betty, and that I just have to put up not emailing him (which is a chore) and not receiving birthday wishes. Importantly I did discover that I am too anal, that I take it out on him in the wrong way, and I need to calm down with my friendships.

I especially felt better when it was dinner and Mike was there to smile at me. Life does go on.

*The big question now: "Why did he ignore my email on Tuesday?" He hasn't checked his mail since Thursday/Friday, so he must be in Sydney.

*Think of now. Yes, he badmouthed me, but with reason. If he didn't like me (he called himself a wanker and said he felt weird reading it), then he wouldn't have continued emailing me. Like he said, he's lonely. And it was MY choice to leave.

*So wait till Sunday/Monday to see if no response and then just email that snarky one asking for my things. Don't wait around this time.