Thursday 27 March 2008

Entry TWO-HUNDRED-TWENTY-SEVEN

UNI RESIDENTS Some random was in the classroom when I arrived and would not leave until Toby showed and he got the idea, or was just not as ballsy any more. Either way I said hi to Toby and we were chatting and joking around, and he's not so bad. Yes, he has many friends whom he uses when he pleases, but for my purposes I feel the same way towards him. So it's mutually beneficial really.

The nice South African-NZ-Australian entered and we were all having fun, but then class started. But wait, it was actually fun today! I was called to the board to mark a line, unsure, and May helped me and the boys laughed nicely. When I was finished I walked back and Toby and Mike clapped, they all smiled, and I took a bow. It was funny. I like being fun as such.

May already has our entrepreneurship group chosen, so that leaves my HRM class. Amazing how I have it chosen way ahead of time, but it feels good to know I don't have to worry.

UNI CLASSWORK we had a group lunch, minus Shivang, and it was so uncomfortable. The best part was Megan, cool Bra worker, going, "About time!" when she went to grab the take-away and I told her no this time. It was just so awkward, and besides Ying playing back American stereotypes innocently, at least she kept up the mood. She has to learn that unless she goes to a country, what she hears is not necessarily true.

On the way to meet Shivang it was like a mini-group meeting on the steps. This is the socialness fun of Bond. Pass people, say hi, stop and chat, and feel good. It was me, Ying, Ines, "Fish" (South African above), Shivang, and later Arthur and Stephen. Stephen just said, "Marketing meeting?" and was an asshole passing. He just used Shivang for Finance and then kept walking. Best part was Toby passing and waving only to me and Fish saying see ya to me.

YING she may lack commonsense but she has one thing going for her: she's not afraid to interview people and ask people to do surveys. So she got our research for us, since none of us had the guts to do it. I congratulated her and she just beamed.

DISCOVERED this is like a re-discovery. Aussie men like to call me Jenny, especially my male professors here. I should go by it.

END Liz and I are officially over for good. She deleted her MSN. So goodbye to the Liz friendship, even though I knew it was over when I ended it in December 2006. She came back to me, and I was nice, but she wasn't as loving. So that's when it just died off. In her own famous words: Meh.