Monday 24 March 2008

Entry TWO-HUNDRED-TWENTY-FOUR

"The place where the fantasy seems to be dwindling is with the people; we have more tourists than travelers running around the world. I run all over the country and all over the world, and still find spots that just take my breath away. As long as you're in motion, life is an experience and it's meant to be lived. Fortunately, I come from a family of gypsies and sailors. When I was 5 years old I was already thinking about getting out of Mobile."

--Jimmy Buffett


CULTURE I think Ying's lost face when she did literally nothing and I wrote 1/3 of our paper for us. Now she's emailing me pointless links as if it makes up for it. Huh. She critized us for not starting the paper, before I told anyone, as if she couldn't do it herself. So when I told her, her face was shocked. I laughed. Shivang placed his hands as if in prayer and moved them up and down to thank me. I brushed it off, but inside it felt great.

After the horrible group meeting, since none of them did what I told them they had to do prior to us meeting, I went back to the library with Arthur and Stephen to laugh. I was bored so I pulled out some med books, was disgusted by the photos, and went back to sleeping why they studied finance.

GESTURES Apparently Stephen's asking a lawyer about immigration for me and Arthur, without me knowing it. It made me feel great.

Slept 15 hours straight. Not depressed, so is it because I'm stressed?