Friday 21 March 2008

Entry TWO-HUNDRED-TWENTY-ONE

What discipline I have for writing in this thing every day. And just think, I didn't even record my fun days at CSU. I barely touched on them.

DISCOVERED how to beat Americans at their own game. They come to the Brasserie in droves and don't wait in a queue while it's opening up, so I go on the other side where only very few people wait and then beeline it to the register. Otherwise all thirty Americans take forever and cut in front. It feels good to be crafty without doing it in a mean way. And for the first time in three semesters, I was the very first customer.

Megan walked by and said, "Fish and Chips on a Friday! What a great meal!" I wish I could be as outgoing and carefree as her.

CHANGE for a change I took my laptop outside to stare at the stars, listen to the crickets, and breath fresh air. What a difference it makes. Watching the moon slowly creep across the sky and the southern cross before I can't see it any longer.