Thursday 20 March 2008

Entry TWO-HUNDRED-TWENTY

UNI RESIDENTS I tried to socialize with Toby and Alex, but either they were in bad moods or just wouldn't have it. I failed, but at least I tried, and it's not like it's going to deter me anyway. But when May came in, she was always bubbly and I love talking to her because she makes me laugh and smile. We would give each other looks during class and it was just FUN.

DEEP SADNESS Then this happened, which scared me since I have an STD (trich) and may become infertile because of it (as written to Gaz):

I'm in the uni centre, the main building on campus, eating my lunch and there's this loud girl here (let's just say I'm on the fourth floor, she's on the third, and I can hear her perfectly). And she's on skye with her mom saying she thinks she has AIDs because she went to Bryon Bay and some guy bled all over her. She's whining that she wants tickets home so she can go to the her doctor because she thinks she's dying now. Her mom keeps yelling really loudly back: "YOU DON'T GET AIDS LIKE THAT. Did he bleed on a CUT? Did you share NEEDLES? Have you had UNPROTECTED sex?" "I don't do drugs! But I did have unprotected sex with Joel. Just Joel, I swear. Just him, really."

I wonder why is she announcing it to the the entire fourth floor? She keeps going back and forth. One moment she wants to leave, and the next she wants to stay since she'll never be in Australia again. Stay, go, stay, go.

Ooooh, drama.


LIFE HERE This is what it's like to live in the Gold Coast: I did my laundry and I have sand all over my "clean" clothes because the person before me went to the beach. I laughed, actually. I found it amusing for some reason.

TEXT Ines sent me a text about our group meeting with "xoxo" at the end. Hmm, girl friend love? But are we really that close of friends?


.