Monday 3 March 2008

Entry TWO-HUNDRED-THREE




{Finally added some photos}

I stayed up the entire night because I couldn't sleep because of Gaz. But of course, I woke up and found his email, so then I couldn't sleep still because by then it was 3am. Even though this technically happened last night, I'll mentioned it here:
I was expecting him to get defensive, but actually he seemed pretty broken down. In fact I ignored reading his email until this morning out of fear. But the best part of the email? "Hey, I know you don't "love me" love me, and don't worry I feel the same way back."

Stats eventually came, real fast too, and there I was with Zala standing next to me and having no problem socializing while I was wishing she'd shut up. And as she was speaking, Ying arrived and stood at the side, thankfully. Doors opened, we went in, and I went to my newly updated iTouch to have Ying want to "ask me a question." She fucked up her referencing and got in trouble with it, but she never took my advice to learn endnote, so why bother asking me now? I was cold and stayed relatively cold, and managed to work Stephen in so I didn't have to bother much.

After she left and class started, no Ash or Mike showed, meaning it was pretty quiet throughout. And although I listened, I was dead-tired because I hadn't slept, and I almost fell asleep twice. Ines kept making faces and vice versa because he was dragging on and we were bored. We're pretty decent friends- not close, but have fun.

That's why I pre-decided not to go to Customer Analysis. I have not missed a class yet, and being week 8, I had to miss at least one. And so it felt good skipping. On the way out, walking with Arthur and Stephen, I felt like I belonged with them as if it's just that easy with everyone. Until I ran into Shivang who pulled the Indian bullshit-in-your-face-for-no-reason stunt with me when I told him I can't go to class. "I didn't sleep either? Why not? Why?" I kept it relatively cool, but I don't like that Indian trait. I just need to learn to keep it more calm though.

Talking with Stephen he said that his wife's upset that I was charged $900 in fees with my plane tickets. See? I'm important enough to be talked about otherwise. It made me feel like they all care.