Friday 28 March 2008

Entry TWO-HUNDRED-TWENTY-EIGHT


BEST FRIEND Is he my best friend any more? I don't know how he feels these days. But regardless he's the best I have at the moment. To compare, Betty sent this: "Hey how are you? When are you coming home again? Sorry I forgot." I don't think Gaz would be that dense?

UNI RESIDENTS I waited all day to hear from Arthur, after telling him three times the night before to text me when Stephen was gone, but he never did. I went to the library to get a marketing book, hoping not to see him, but there he was right by the books...and with Pam. And so I couldn't avoid them, but he expected me to come and stop to talk, but I waved and carried on. He knew I was pissed. I didn't stop being pissy either. Why should I always be cheery? Especially when he did something wrong? I wasn't mean, but I sure wasn't myself. In fact, he also invited me to dinner the next day and I told him we're doing that at the end of the semester to celebrate. Enough said.

Pam was too pushy, as always, and finally apologized after I said, "I don't know, really. I'm not the smartest person in the class" after I tried explaining that it's been a month and that I've been going off May's paper. No point in tearing and tearing away for a non-existent answer.

To be honest, I don't care about here. You get what you give. As for Arthur, we'll be fine.

Then he had the audacity to imply that we can work on it tomorrow.
(I. don't. think. so.)