Wednesday 12 March 2008

Entry TWO-HUNDRED-TWELVE

UNI RESIDENTS  I finally got Ash's number since I invited her to meet with me and Arthur to do stats.  That's how I used to get people's numbers, right?  And the other thing that's good and bad-- we have all three subjects together next semester, but she's trying to get out of entrepreneurship.  So it depends if that's good or bad-- will I be in May and Ying's group, or not?  So I guess I just have to let it fall where it falls.  

YING  On the way out Ying looked worned out and I went to Arthur with Ash just to chat.  I was nice to Ying, but still not overly happy, not that I was with Arthur either (just because Ying was there).  And we talked and then I had to leave since Ash was and out I went, feeling sociable with my "old friend" from May semester.  Ying drains me.  We're just not compatible friends.  Honest truth.  I tried with her and our cultures are just way too different.  I have a personality and I have humour and she doesn't.