Saturday 15 March 2008

Entry TWO-HUNDRED-FIFTEEN

DISCOVERED  I stayed up the entire night, which was refreshing to walk to the IT labs at night and exit with the sun rising. If I make myself stay up the night, I feel like I'm being productive since I'm "up early." I worked on my stats project, discovering that I work best by example and the reason why stats was easy to knock out three weeks early is because I had May's work to review first.

But then I fell asleep because I didn't have caffeine the entire night, only to wake mid-afternoon to walk over to the library (resolution!) and enjoy it while cruising along with music. Just feeling the sun on my skin while it lasts. 

CULTURE  That's where I went looking for Arthur and found him, staying for a few hours to semi-help him and to just read the news myself.  His American friend, this black French-American chick, was being pushy and taking May's finished paper.  I told Arthur, don't tell people we have it or else we'll be caught for "copying" when we aren't.  Arthur's just too nice though.

Even though she was snotty to me and pushy, even though I was trying to help her, she placed her hand on my shoulder and said she'd see me later.  Some Americans are so full of themselves.



I then went and picked some pretty flowers.  I did this at Hargraves, now I'm doing it here
It makes you feel better just looking at the prettiness.