Friday 14 March 2008

Entry TWO-HUNDRED-FOURTEEN

ADVICE May's advice is working. I'm acting like a leader now, taking it upon myself to take charge and send update emails. I even sent them the survey I MADE and told them they are to question seven people this week. We'll see if they do it. If not I'll be firm then. This is going to be the real world, isn't it?

YING During our group meeting I was happier towards her than usual, until she started her usual shit. She called over a friend, after Shivang left, to chat in Chinese and of course I blew her off after that. Not in the mean way, but then she was cold after I didn't talk to her (in a busy way, not mean way). She asked for me to help her with stats, but I told her no since I had to go help Arthur and that I was already half way through. It felt WONDERFUL to blow her off, as always. I'm nice to her but I refuse to be close to her anymore.

Otherwise I spent the afternoon and some of the night with Arthur working on stats. It actually makes me feel more sociable joining him in the librayr. It beats being in my room alone.


UNI RESIDENTS So what is the advantage of just talking to people? You can rely and network later on. I mentioned to Adriana that I had a survey to do and she was all game! It was great, but I need to learn to know my stuff. To be able to "sell" what I'm doing.

CHANGE I moved my bed 180 degrees and what a difference a major change makes. I feel so new and free now.